Buying vs. Leasing Your Next Vehicle
in Triadelphia and Glen Dale, WV
Here at Straub Honda, Straub Nissan, Straub Hyundai and Straub Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we understand that shopping for a new vehicle can sometimes be an overwhelming task. That's why our dedicated team is here to assist you with the entire car-buying process and get you behind the wheel of your favorite vehicle as soon as possible. We'll help you determine whether buying or leasing works best for your lifestyle and answer any questions you may have. Hurry in to a Straub dealership today!
- If you like to drive a new vehicle and are thinking of trading in your vehicle for a new model every two to three years, leasing is a great option for you.
- Lease payments are typically lower than if you were to purchase the same car.
- Lease programs that require $0 or little money down might be a good fit for you if you don't have the cash on hand to make a large down payment.
- Leased cars are typically covered under the manufacturer's warranty for the duration of the lease. Such warranties are usually bumper-to-bumper and cover any needed repairs.*
- Leases are great if you want your vehicle to have the newest technology. Since you are always driving a car that's only a couple of years old, you can rest assured that whatever model you lease, it will have the latest hi-tech options.
- Try it before you buy it. You won't have to worry about buyer's remorse with a lease. At the end of your lease, you can always trade-in your vehicle for a model that's more to your liking. In addition, if you've fallen in love with your leased vehicle, you can exercise your option to purchase it when your lease is up.
Benefits of Leasing
- If you like to keep your vehicle for as long as possible, then buying a vehicle is a great option for you. While payments are typically higher when purchasing, every time you make a payment you are building equity in your vehicle and eventually, you'll own your vehicle outright.
- Unlike leasing, there are no mileage restrictions when you purchase a vehicle. If you put a lot of miles on your vehicle, then buying is probably your best option.
- If you keep your vehicle past the life of the loan, you'll eventually be free of loan payments.
- Insurance costs are generally lower on vehicles you purchase than on vehicles you lease.
- You're free to sell your vehicle at any time.
- You don't have to worry about accidentally spilling coffee on your carpet which might leave a minor stain.
- Under a lease agreement, you'll be held financially responsible for that stain when you turn your vehicle in at the end of the lease.
- You can customize your vehicle by adding accessories or making modifications when you own it.
Benefits of Buying
If you have any more questions about the pros and cons of both leasing and buying your next vehicle, feel free to contact us directly or stop by one of our dealerships, conveniently located in Triadelphia and Glen Dale, WV! We look forward to serving our customers from Wheeling and Moundsville WV, and also Pittsburgh, PA!